| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nebitdag in October is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:28 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Nebitdag October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Nebitdag: