| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nebitdag in November is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 9:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Nebitdag November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Nebitdag: