| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nebitdag in May is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 14:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Nebitdag May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Nebitdag: