| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nebitdag in July is very, very hot at 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.1 °C (100.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:15 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 14:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Nebitdag July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Nebitdag: