| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nebitdag in January is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.6 °C (30.9 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 11mm (0.4in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:25 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 9:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Nebitdag January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nebitdag: