| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nebitdag in February is cool at 4.6 °C (40.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 10:08 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 10:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Nebitdag February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nebitdag: