| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nebitdag in December is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:21 long and the longest day is 9:33 long with an average length of 9:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Nebitdag December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Nebitdag: