| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nebitdag in August is very hot at 31.1 °C (87.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.2 °C (99 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Nebitdag August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Nebitdag: