| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nebitdag in April is very mild at 17.3 °C (63.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:47 long with an average length of 13:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Nebitdag April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Nebitdag: